WHAT WE BELIEVE
2022 IS OUR YEAR OF INCREASE
- Raising Leaders
- Shaping Vision
- Influencing Society through Christ
Through our programs, we trust to make the lives of our people better than before they came to Church, and redirect their perception and behaviour in conformity with God’s word. This attitude which is based on the word of God will transform the lives of people in their communities, work place, schools etc.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and in His bodily resurrection
- The Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God
- In salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as a subsequent gift to salvation
- In the provision of bodily healing in the atoning work of Jesus our Saviour.
- In the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the saved and the lost; the saved unto eternal life, living eternally in the presence of God, and the unsaved unto eternal damnation.
- Practical Christianity
- Human Dignity
We believe Christianity is not a myth. God’s word preached must bring truths that can produce results when applied to one’s life.
Every human being is created in the image and likeness of God and must be treated with respect and honour. Also, everything the Christian or the human being will do must be in excellent shape to the glory of God. (Daniel 5:12)
Acts 2: 42
To establish the house of God through the development of Model New Testament Christians and churches.
That is, we have the commitment to train and equip God’s people who come to our church to develop and grow into maturity in Christ so they will manifest the character of Christ.
Jeremiah 31: 17
- Salvation from Sin
- Acceptance for the Outcast
- Strength for the Weak
- Prosperity for honest labor
- Dominion over the flesh
These and many more are what we convey through various activities to all our members in particular and the world in general.
We trust God to enable us present to the world the eternal truths of the bible that is doctrinally sound, spiritually inspired, mentally challenging and socially relevant.